Weather Santiago Dominican Republic
- The months January, February, March, November and December have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in April, May, October and November.
- On average, the warmest month is September.
- On average, the coolest month is December.
- May is the wettest month.
- February is the driest month.
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the yearThe monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Celcius »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.