Jobs in Santiago, Dominican Republic
Below is a selection of resources for searching for employment opportunities as a foreigner.
General Job Search Engines and Classifieds
With the sites below, you can expect to get a 0.5 to 1.0% response rate (people who will respond back to you to whom you sent your application/CV.) Nevertheless, I encourage you to give these sites a try as you never know what you will come up with or what connections you can make from a simple e-mail or application.
- : Run by the same guys who run CareerJet.com.
- : Another popular job portal.
- Like I said in my post on, Computrabajo has a terrible interface. It is a good thing that the selection of jobs is better than the site appearance.
- Learn4Good has a good portal for jobs on a number of levels.
- : The name of the website says it all.
Teaching English will be your easiest option (if you are a native English speaker that is). All of the sites below are pretty similar and have a massive amount of teaching English job options. Browse through each of the sites for any Dominican Republic job opportunities. Also, be sure to check out this cool table from the International TEFL academy that shows in various countries around the world.
- Not the most beautiful interface, but who needs a pretty website when you have so many English teaching job options to choose from.
- Also an overly busy interface but a wealth of job postings for teaching jobs abroad.
- Dave does a great job in compiling some of the best job openings from around the world.
- : Big teaching jobs aggregator.
Thoughts of Other Bloggers and Websites
- : Good tips for anyone interested in living in the Dominican Republic.
Overseas and Expat Job Portals
- : I find that there is often significant overlap between the postings on this site and that of other sites. Nevertheless this site has been around for a while.
- : I’ve always been a fan of GoAbroad. In fact, on the visa information portion of my website, you will find where I have linked to their global embassies directory. They have a good job portal too.
- : Last but not least, this huge professional social network is a resource for building contacts in the field and location of your interest.
There you have it. The best places to find jobs in the Dominican Republic as a foreigner. For information on visas for the Dominican Republic, be sure to check out my page. If you are single and are looking to spice up your dating life, check out my reviews of the best dating sites in the Dominican Republic.
You might also like
Rooftop terrace hotel, Riu Palace, Bavaro, Higuey, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic by Lisa S. Engelbrecht / Danita Delimont Art Print, Size 14 x 21 inches
Home (Great Art Now)
Danita Delimont - Paths - Path, Bavaro, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - CA14 LEN0261 - Lisa S. Engelbrecht - 6 Greeting Cards with envelopes (gc_134811_1)
Office Product (3dRose LLC)