Dominican Republic weather August
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is December.
- May is the wettest month.
- March is the driest month.
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the yearThe monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average water temperature over the yearThe monthly mean water temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
You might also like
Yubi Power 3 in 1 Universal Travel Adapter with 2 Universal Outlets and 1 USB 2.1A Port - Built in Surge Protector and Light Indicator - Plug Type A/B for USA, Canada, China, Japan, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Philippines & More!
CE (Yubi Power)
Caribbean Islands Christmas ORNAMENT Cayman St Thomas Croix Martin Curacao Trinadad Haiti Aruba Jamaica Turks & Caicos Puerto Rico Dominican Republic Aruba