Puerta Plata, Dominican Republic What's the best time to travel to Puerta Plata in Dominican Republic? Here are some facts:
For more specific information please take a look at the graphs shown below.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- December is the wettest month.
- June is the driest month.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average water temperature over the year
The monthly mean water temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches