Average temperature in Dominican Republic
- The months January, February, March, November and December have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in April, May, October and November.
- On average, the warmest month is September.
- On average, the coolest month is December.
- May is the wettest month.
- February is the driest month.
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the yearThe monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
You might also like
Photographic Print of Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, West Indies, Caribbean, Central America
Home (Robert Harding)