Weather Punta Cana Dominican Republic
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in May, June, August, September, October and November.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- October is the wettest month.
- March is the driest month.
* Weather data from: Cabo Engano, Dominican Republic.
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the yearThe monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
You might also like
MY HEART BELONGS TO PUNTA CANA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC World Cities Steel Metal License Plate Frame Bl # 98
Automotive Parts and Accessories (Tag Xpress)
Amazing Flips Women's Coconut Punta Cana Beach Rubber Sandals (6 D(M) US)