Lifestyle Puerto Plata Dominican Republic
- Gorgeous white-sand beach has a VIP area with daybeds
- Pristine, quiet pools
- All Residence Suites have kitchenettes and dining tables
- Residence and Presidential Suites boast balconies
- Guests have access to the sister properties’ amenities, including numerous restaurants and a kids’ club
- Tranquil spa with a pool and lovely cabanas (located at sister property)
- Long list of on-site activities includes tennis, basketball, and water sports
- No rowdy spring breakers (a con for some!)
- Massive size makes it difficult to get around unless yourent a golf cart
- Public beach area is busy with vendors
- Not many dining options unless you visit the sister properties
- Fee for Wi-Fi for those not on the all-inclusive plan
Part of the massive Lifestyle Holidays complex, this smaller, tranquil property attracts families and couples with its pristine pools and spacious suites. With the beach nearly a 20-minute walk from some rooms, and amenities spread throughout the sister properties, the sprawling nature of the upscale complex can be a pain, but it allows for tons of activities and a relaxed, uncrowded vacation.
CategoriesBeachfront, Kid-Friendly, Luxury, Romantic
Oyster Hotel PhotosView All 8 Albums
A quiet, upper-middle-range resort in the Lifestyle Holidays complex
Made up of two clusters of suites (Presidential and Residence), the Vacation Club operates like two smaller properties within the Lifestyle Holidays complex. The farthest from the beach, they each have their own pool, restaurant, and bar, but most guests venture to the sister properties to use their facilities as well; this includes a vast variety of dining and activity options. Unfortunately, reaching them can be quite a trek; the hotel provides a shuttle, and golf carts are also available for rent.
Overall, the scene is incredibly tranquil - even more so than at the other calm Lifestyle Holidays resorts, such as Cofresi Palm Beach and The Tropical. Most guests are families and couples who enjoy the resort’s laid-back vibe and spacious, homey suites.
You might also like
Dominican Republic Lifestyle Holiday Vacation Club FAQ's: What You Want to Know Before You Go To Make Your Trip Incredible. Including the Most Frequently Asked Questions and Insider Tips
eBooks (Melanie Churella Johnson)