Weather in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is December.
- May is the wettest month.
- March is the driest month.
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the yearThe monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average water temperature over the yearThe monthly mean water temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.