La Romana Dominican Republic Resorts All Inclusive
Marriage RequirementsThe following list of legal requirements are needed only for legal marriage. The Dreams Riviera Cancun Wedding Coordinator must receive the following documents to begin the application for marriage in the Civil Registry Office.
- Arrival to the hotel for the bride, groom and 4 witnesses 4 business days before the wedding. (Saturdays & Sundays do not count)
- Valid Passports of the Bride, Groom and 4 witnesses (This is essential, otherwise the wedding cannot be performed) PLEASE BRING THESE DOCUMENTS TO THE APPOINTMENT WITH YOUR WEDDING COORDINATOR
- Copy of the Tourist Visa Card of the Bride, Groom and 4 witnesses (This is given at the airport upon arrival to Cancun)
- Blood tests that should be taken in Mexico; they are not valid if it is taken elsewhere. To be considered valid the test should not be taken more than 14 days prior to the ceremony. The blood will be tested for HIV, RPR (sexually transmitted diseases) and blood type. The results will be ready in 24 hours and it will be given to the wedding coordinator to complete the paperwork. A $300 USD + 16% tax, per couple, will apply for the Blood Test
- 4 Witnesses that can sign the legal forms 4 days before the wedding and during the ceremony. If you don’t have the 4 witnesses arriving 4 days before the wedding, the resort will provide the witnesses
- Legal form completed with the names, addresses, nationalities, ages, occupation, relationship, for bride, groom. Please find attached the legal forms to be filled. It should be sent to the wedding coordinator 1 month prior the wedding date.
- Birth Certificate of the Bride and Groom*(optional-please see details below)