Best Dominican Republic All Inclusive Resorts
Melia Caribe Tropical
The Dominican Republic has some of the best deals in the Caribbean Islands when it comes to all-inclusive hotels and resorts.
The majority of all-inclusive resorts and hotels can be found in Punta Cana, and have become increasingly popular because of their convenience. Many vacationers take advantage of this hassle-free way of planning a vacation and make their reservations at all-inclusive resorts. These resorts give travelers all of the luxurious amenities and services of other hotels and also combine almost every aspect of a vacation into one package deal.
When you consider everything that goes into a vacation - meals, activities, tips, and taxes - all-inclusive resorts can turn out to be a better bargain than paying for everything separately. Having everything on one tab is an easy way to understand all the costs of your vacation. Some of the Dominican Republic's all-inclusive resorts also include extras such as water sports, live entertainment, and cocktails as a part of their packages.
Although the term "all-inclusive" may suggest that you get everything you need in one package, some things may not be covered, depending on where you stay. Generally, spa treatments and some outdoor activities like motorized water sports cost extra, but check with the hotel to see what their package includes.
The Dominican Republic even has a 7, 000 acre gated all-inclusive resort that is set aside exclusively for tourists. Travelers worried about safety issues while vacationing on the island may find resorts like this reassuring. On the other hand, since you can find everything you need at an all-inclusive resort, you may not feel the need to go out and explore the rest of the island. This can keep tourists from experiencing the island's intriguing culture.
When making your reservations at an all-inclusive resort, take these suggestions into consideration.
- Compare different resorts to see which ones have the best deals;
- Make sure you understand the resort's rates. Prices are usually listed per person on a nightly, double occupancy basis. Single occupancy may incur additional charges. Discounted rates my be available for children;
- Be sure that your resort is clear about exactly what is covered during your stay;
- Ask about extra charges that may not be covered in the hotel's overall bill;
- Keep in mind that while other hotels quote their prices per room, most all-inclusive resorts and hotels give their prices per person.
Some people prefer the reassurance of an all-inclusive price. There are many explanations why this pricing method is popular. For instance, they avoid the need to budget your vacation in detail. Click on them to get the most details on amenities, activities, food, and more.